A newly established Dental Center in Dubai is looking for a Dental Receptionist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
- Must have experience working in a Dental Center
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Protects patient confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Must have experience working in a Dental Center
- Possess excellent Customer Service Skills
- Has a great personality – warm, friendly, and outgoing
- Speaks fluent English
- Must be residing in UAE already
- Must have experience with insurance and claims management
The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLES Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.