- Maintains all the drawings/technical documentation/manuals of the Hospital including soft versions
- Updates all relevant CAD drawings as changes are made to the facility
- Drafting of Engineering plans as advised the technical team
- Maintains and updates FM maintenance work orders
THE DOCUMENT CONTROLLER’S ROLE IS TO MAINTAIN RECORDS FOR ALL SECTIONS OF FACILITIES MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ORGANIZATIONAL STANDARDS.
TO ENSURE ALL DOCUMENTATION ARE MAINTAINED MEETING REGULATORY, ACCREDITATION, HOSPITAL AND DEPARTMENTAL REQUIREMENTS AS SET BY THE LEADERS.
TO PROMOTE THE MISSION AND PHILOSOPHY OF THE HOSPITAL BY ACTING IN A CARING, COURTEOUS, AND CONFIDENTIAL MANNER TOWARDS, AND WITH PATIENTS, VISITORS, COLLEAGUES AND STAFF, AND BY PERFORMING THE ASSIGNED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ACCORDING TO THE EXPECTED STANDARDS IN ORDER TO FULLY MEET PATIENT CARE NEEDS
What it takes to work with us in this position
A PERSON OF OUTGOING PERSONALITY WITH A PASSION FOR HOUSEKEEPING ROLE, SUPPORTING THE TEAM, MANAGE CRISIS SITUATIONS AND A FLAIR FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Degree/Diploma in engineering
- ACAD Certification
- 3-5 years as Document Controller/Draftsman
- MS Office expertise
- Working knowledge in CMMS/CAFM
- ACAD expertise
- BIM modeling experience preferred